Take a guided virtual tour!
As with all other non-essential businesses, our sales office has been closed for the last two months. To adjust to this extraordinary situation, our team has come up with creative, enticing, and entirely safe ways to serve our clients. We are happy that, as of May 25, we can reopen our sales offices and welcome clients, ideally by appointment. However, we understand that some of you would prefer not to visit us in person, and, as such, we remind you that our consultants are available remotely to answer your questions.
Visit your next unit without leaving your couch
The Quartier Général team is proud to bring the project to you through an immersive 3D visit. With this tool, our sales consultants can take you on a personalized guided tour. So, dive right into the heart of the project and discover all its features. Marvel at how bright the different units are at different times of the day. Explore the neighbourhood. And so much more!
How does it work?
Easy. Just let our sales consultants guide you through your very own personalized and immersive tour:
- They will first email you a link to the tour.
- They will then present the project in 3D, including the different views and perspectives, panoramic views, and views of the immediate surroundings.
- They will go over the 2D plans of the units that interest you and the 3D views of certain units.
- They will be happy to answer all your questions throughout the presentation (by telephone or videoconference, whatever you prefer).
- They will then email you the plans, photos, and videos of the presentation.
Aside from the initial connection, there is no complex tool to use: our consultant takes care of it all, you simply need to enjoy the tour!
Here is a preview of a virtual visit of Quartier Général:
Book a tour today
Interested in the Quartier Général project? Make an appointment with one of our sales consultants for an immersive guided tour and discover the project as if you were there in person.