Opening our doors safely
As required by the government, indoor activities at our sales office could only be resumed if we enforce social distancing and health and safety measures.
To ensure every person in the sales office respects the two metres distance between them, we have installed equipment and signage:
- Floor markers to encourage people to respect the two metres distance.
- Plexiglas panels to ensure client meetings are done safely.
- Pictograms to remind visitors not to touch the touchscreens or other surfaces.
- Bollards to restrict access to certain parts of the sales office.
- Restricted bathroom access to limit use to personnel only.
A cleaning crew will disinfect areas that are more prone to spreading the virus daily. Furthermore, our sales consultants and visitors must respect the government's recommendations to limit the risk of transmission:
In addition, visitors must answer a few health questions before being allowed into the sales office.